Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cry-Baby-Girls


John Waters is one of my favorite Directors. In 1990 he released his musical gem 'Cry-Baby'. When my niece Marsha Jo and Sister-in-law Tiffany and I discovered the joy of Cry-Baby it infected our lives. When Marsha was pregnant with her oldest daughter Sabrina, we started our tradition.

We would make 'Cry-Baby' Caramel popcorn and watch our movie at least 3 or 4 times in one sitting. We could and can re-site the entire film.

We love Cry-Baby and each-other so much, that we all got matching tattoos on our left ankles to remind us how we are always a part of each-other. We may not always say it and times may be rough in our lives and we may seem distant.

All I need to do is look at my ankle and I know that these two girls are a part of me forever!

What is the first thing a Cry-Baby-Girl learns? Our bazooms are our weapons!

No comments:

Post a Comment